Sell it to me, baby



I just posted an "ooops" post to apologize for a momentary template loss on my blog in case anyone saw it. I've yanked the "ooops" post and replacing with this one. It's my appeal for your feedback fellow bloggers! When I started blogging last year I ended up at blogspot by default...no real thought went into other than, well, its free, I'll try it. Had no idea how much I would fall in love with the process of it and with my readers and fellow bloggers. With love comes demands. Blogspot is disappointing me and I'm finding I need more out of our relationship. I've been committed, faithful and yet I never get emails letting me know about comments anymore or I often have a hard time uploading photos. Which results in wasting time and not getting to respond to comments as often as I wish.

So, do tell. Tell me why you love your particular blog service. I'm not looking to do anything overnight, but its been on the list. I am much better with the tools shown above than the computery stuff, but somehow I manage. Or cry. Which makes Jeff help. Which is the same as managing. So I'll bug you guys this time instead of him. He says thanks.
Thanks kids, xo,AM