Brokering Piece

not.only.does.it.feel.like.a.carnival

I could not put an idea to bed last night, so I stayed up with it for an hour or two past what would be a reasonable time for me to be sleeping. Oh, but the quiet house + the hum of my machine + the whirl of my brain, no regrets. I felt as sleepy-happy this morning as I use to when my sister & I would stay up giggling on a Saturday night way past when our little sponge-curler heads were suppose to be snoozing. Grown up me knows, unfortunately, that every late night will not be followed by a sleepy-happy (slappy? yes, slappy) morning. I'm sure you know how that can turn on you.

I'll be taking some time to work out a peace/piece agreement between myself, my family, the internet and my studio, so please excuse the quiet over the next week or two. I promise to throw up a picture here or there when I think it might shove you into some fun ideas about something.

I'm sorry I said throw up. And shove.

lots.of.love

But for now, lots of love from here. xoxoAnna