Lady on the Hill

with.mama.and.sis I adore the nickname given to the Biltmore.  The structure is really quite stunning.  And it does seem to be a graceful lady of a house.  You feel permitted to love it as you tour the inside, because you learn of George Vanderbilt's legendary kindness.  So you can unapologetically love the beauty of it all.  Anyway.  I took so so many photos.  Not so many of the house exterior (you can't photograph the interior), but the several of grounds as I have for you below. I took even more of the conservatory and dozens of intoxicating greenhouse blooms which I'll share next. I could have kept snapping for another few hours. Above is me with mom, and Eleni, my sissy. Enjoy the rest.

biltmore1biltmore2biltmore3biltmore12biltmore4biltmore5biltmore6biltmore7biltmore8biltmore.9biltmore10biltmore11
If you've been waiting for more in depth info about the fall needleworks workshop, here's a pdf:

Needleworks Nashville

The info pdf is also now located at the shop page where the event will be on sale Wednesday morning.
xoxo, Anna