Flicky Friday



Well my little samples of Chocolate Lollipop are settling in just fine with their new friends. This is a shot of my sewing spot that is at the end of my fabric wall and my sorting table. So its a toss up between needing even more storage space or more time to sew up all those supplies sitting on the shelf. Both, I think. I am currently working on my husband to build me a new table from some old doors leftover from the kitchen remodel. I'll keep ya posted on that one.

In other news, I am FINALLY flicking! with the rest of the world (see fun flickr badge in right column, I am so proud) It's gonna take me a while to upload everything there, but it'll be tantalizing to organize all those photos. And so many intriguing groups and photo pools there too! What took me so long!? Oh and I already started a Chocolate Lollipop group to chronicle all those lovelies that you'll no doubt be whipping up this spring. I'm early on that and late on starting a Bohemian Beauties group...but I've gone ahead and added that one too. I've seen so many wonderful things out there, and now you have a spot to share them. You know who are! Upload those flickin' photos!

Have a great weekend! xo,AM