It started innocently enough

never too early

This isn't what it looks like. I was only conducting field research whilst naming the new fabric stack combinations for the shop. I did find myself dreaming about all varieties of treats that were impossible to chew (until today). Its not like I went straight from dental work to chewy stick to your fillings candy. There were like 3 days in between.

sweet inspiration

And during those days, as evidenced above, I indulged rather tamely, thank you. It was quite fun and I have absolutely no business having any fun! There is work to be done. Which promptly makes anything more fun. I told myself it would just be a wee small bit of quilting, just for kicks. Then no one was safe from the sweet seduction of fabric triangles.

girl at piece 2

Even Isabela could not keep her hands out of all the goodness and spent a long while in front of the new design wall devouring one triangle after another in search of the perfect configuration.

girl at piece

And I have no idea who's composing that large-scale thing to her right. I certainly don't have the time for that.

(more candy corn fun here, 'member, from last year?)

xoAM