Meds, Movies, Mumbling & 'Moothies

This very, very busy week has ended this morning with the extraction of four teeth that, in the opinion of my good doctor, were not doing me a lick (or a bite) of good. And all I got was this lousy t-shirt. The nurse showed it to me right after the medication was slipping me into a silly state so I have more of an affection and a giggle for my party favor than I may have otherwise. I have loads to tell/show you people, but one pic of a not very exciting topic is all I can muster today. I have slept and mumbled an awful lot, but Allie has either been too nice to laugh or my numb mouth is actually functioning decently. Jeff and I brought home some movies to keep me occupied. I was able to keep my eyes open for Miss Pettigrew Lives for A Day (very sweet and fluffy, and I noticed that Jane mentioned it and me today too - thanks dear girl). And I'm looking forward to the Heartbeat Detector and The Counterfeiters once my knight in shining armour arrives home brandishing a smoothie for my dinner.

Nkay. The good news is I'm starting to feel my mouth a bit now. The bad news I'm starting to feel my mouth a bit now. So back to item #1 of that title, I believe. Are you ever kind of okay with a mild infirmary as a welcome chance to be still and comforted?

Wishing you health, happiness, and rest this weekend, xo,AM